Re: suspend/resume wired

Yes, our patches are the same. I agree that these patches may not be the best solution. When NM wakes it jumps to the code that 'searches for connections'. The first thing that should happen is that all available devices should be brought up before the search begins. NM is not bring up wired devices, only wireless. If the wired device is not up, NM cannot detect a wired link so it assumes that no wire is plugged in. I expect that Dan Williams may have the answer here.

I believe NM is releasing DHCP leases on sleep so there is no issue of leases expiring while NM is asleep.

Bill Moss
Clemson