Suspend?

I've found some people's laptop suspend scripts that use dbus-send to
notify NetworkManager of the pending suspend or restore.  A couple
questions:

  1 - What are the proper commands for the latest rawhide version?

  2 - Anybody ever considered adding "suspend" and "restore" options to
      the init script so the command doesn't have to be coppied into my
      ACPI sctipts; I'd just `service NetworkManager suspend` instead?

Paul

--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer           Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul dugas cc     phone: 404-932-1355   522 Black Canyon Park