Re: [patch] update cvsignore files

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 21:48 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Not that I like butting in, but committing .cvsignore files isn't really
> something that you need to ask permission for, really.

Yah.

There are not a lot of commits, at all, outside of Dan.  And there isn't
a policy in CONTRIBUTING so, until I am told otherwise, no commits from
me.  I totally respect the one-guy-owns-the-tree view, if that is how NM
is run.  If not, though, I'd be happy to commit whatever my quota is.

	Robert Love