Fixes: wireless scanning modes & nameservers for static IP

Hi,

I've committed some code to HEAD for two things:

1) The wireless scanning behavior we talked about.  There is now a "Wireless
Scanning" submenu in the right-click context menu of the applet.  It contains
the values On, Off, and Automatic.  Should be fairly explanatory.  On means
always scan, even if associated, Off means never scan (ie, Pause wireless
scanning), and Automatic means scan only when _not_ associated.  The value is
stick, so it should be the same when you restart.  Its stored in GConf.

2) For the Red Hat/Fedora backend, we were not getting any nameservers when
using static IP.  I've since hooked that up to the "current" profile at the time
NetworkManager is started, as seen from /etc/sysconfig/network's CURRENT_PROFILE
setting.  This is what system-config-network changes when you switch profiles.
Testing on this one would be appreciated.

Both these changes will get backported to FC-4 and STABLE_0_3.