Re: NetworkManager and Gentoo

I downloaded the dhclient rpm from the fedora server and just extracted
it to my root (/) and overwrote my current dhclient, started up NM and
now it seems to work :). The is probably alot more that needs to be
fixed but so far it seems to be working good. Maybe someoncould create
an ebuild tp dhcp that contains the dhclient patches from redhat. I'm
not the greatest at writing ebuild but I need to learn so I'll give it a
try when I have the time.

Magnus