Two issues with 0.3.5

Hi,

I've got two issues with 0.3.5 right now (well, STABLE_0_3 branch):

1) it's not noticing eth0.  I've got kernel log messages that the
   cable is plugged in, but NM never seems to switch to the ethernet
   device.  I'm wondering if dbus or hal is wedged.  Is there some
   reasonable way to test this?

2) it's still scanning even when I tell it to stop.  I didn't have
   this problem in 0.3.4; it's clearly due to the changes in the
   tri-state.  Dan, if you could point me to the source file that
   controls when to scan I can try to take a look at this on my own.
   Or if you have an idea yourself, I'm happy to test a patch for you.

Thanks,

-derek
       warlord MIT EDU                        PGP key available