Re: [patch] don't display very-low-strength APs.

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 16:10 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> Before I patched the cisco driver to fix wireless strength (which got
> accepted and applied to 2.6.12), they all showed 0 strength too.

IIRC the airo driver showed 100% before your fix but that of course is
worthless if the ipw2200 driver showed 0%.

As a data point neither Mac OS X or Windows XP (IIRC) don't show network
strengths (I think Mac OS X sorts the list according the strength
though); I personally like seeing it but there is the possibility that
it may just be techno-babble. Another possibility is fading the colour
of the AP dependent on the strength :-)

    David