Re: Fix committed for crashing applet with GTK 2.6

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 13:15 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> FYI:
>
> A fix for the crasher when selecting "Other Wireless Networks" when
> using a GTK 2.6-based system has been committed to CVS.
>
> Dan

Just for the record, is there any way of killing the
NetworkManagerInfo/NetworkManagerNotification combo?  If I kill either
one, the other restarts it.

I have a problem where starting either of those hangs my gnome-panel,
completely.  Killing either one causes the other to restart it.  Killing
gnome-panel causes NetworkManagerNotification to die, but then
NetworkManagerInfo restarts it, re-hanging the new gnome-panel.  I can't
even log out to reboot, I have to powercycle!

I'm running Gentoo with Gnome 2.9.3, if it matters.

Daniel