Re: NM, hidden essid and encrypted

This morning... I'll try to re-compile with the current cvs and retry...

Magnus
-----------------------------------
 Contact information
  Phone: (+46) (0) 31 206700
  Mobile: (+46) (0) 733-908060
  Email: magnus grand1982 com

Dan Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 19:15 +0100, Magnus Ottosson wrote:

Hi!

My AP doesn't broadcast it's essid and uses 128bits wep encryption. When I remove my wired cable I press the NM tray icon and other networks and fill in the wep passphrase and essid and I get the following output from NM:

I've had this problem occasionally too, where NM doesn't figure out that
your AP is actually encrypted when it searches for it.  That should be
somewhat more "fixed" in current CVS, what date is the NetworkManager
you're using from?