Re: NM and NM applet quality status update

thanks for trying to make the WEXT specifications more explicit. without
having good and understandable guidelines it will be hard to have the
drivers changed. and thanks for clearing up some of my
misunderstandings!

as a future bonus, do you think it's reasonable to provide the users not
just with the "link quality" (qual), but also "signal strength" (level)
and SNR (provided there is a uniform definition of what is meant by
"noise"), as some wireless utilities do?

Sven