Re: [Madwifi-users] signal/link quality wrong?

thanks for the info. i will try to look into this issue, but as my
programming skills are virtually nonexistent i will have to leave
patches to others. there is a great whitepaper on this issue:
www.wildpackets.com/elements/whitepapers/Converting_Signal_Strength.pdf as seen at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2005-February/msg00031.html
which incidentally includes a patch for Ipw2100.

thanks again,

Sven