Re: Small problems in Ubuntu hoary.

The configure script did detect that I am using a
debian based distribution and installed the correct
script - the one by Thom May - into the correct
location.

I'm unaware of how to go about activating the script,
but now that you've pointed me in the right direction,
I'm sure I can find my way around.

I'm running dbus 0.23-1ubuntu1.

My NetworkManagerInfo.conf is as follows:
<!DOCTYPE busconfig PUBLIC
 "-//freedesktop//DTD D-BUS Bus Configuration 1.0//EN"

"http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/dbus/1.0/busconfig.dtd";>
<busconfig>
	<policy user="root">
		<allow own="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>

		<allow
send_destination="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>
                <allow
send_interface="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>
	</policy>
	<policy at_console="true">
		<allow own="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>

		<allow
send_destination="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>
                <allow
send_interface="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>
	</policy>
	<policy context="default">
		<deny own="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>

		<deny
send_destination="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>
		<deny
send_interface="org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo"/>
	</policy>
</busconfig>

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,