Re: NM with static address

Hi,

Sorry about your problems; I didn't patch correctly the Makefiles in
network manager.

I have just uploaded on my web page (http://tudia.nerim.net/nm/) an
updated version of the patch which tweaks the Makefile.in and Makefile.am
as needed.

Please tell me if it works for you, and don't hesitate to mail me if you
have some problems!

I have been reading my code and NetworkManager's code; many things would
need to be changed in this patch of mine. But now, too many things are
happening in CVS. I will try, if I find the time, to propose an updated
and improved version of my patch when NetworkManager-0.5.2 is released.

Éric