Re: NM with static address

Sorry about your problems; I didn't patch correctly the Makefiles in
network manager.

I have just uploaded on my web page ( an
updated version of the patch which tweaks the and
as needed.

Please tell me if it works for you, and don't hesitate to mail me if you
have some problems!

I have been reading my code and NetworkManager's code; many things would
need to be changed in this patch of mine. But now, too many things are
happening in CVS. I will try, if I find the time, to propose an updated
and improved version of my patch when NetworkManager-0.5.2 is released.