Re: reconnecting to same interface.

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 17:43 -0500, Robert Love wrote:
> Dan,
>
> In the ~last day, the ability to reconnect to the currently active
> interface[1] by clicking on it in the applet went away -- e.g., if I
> click on my wired interface now, nothing happens (I stay connected, as
> is).
>
> I have the diff of when it worked / when it did not down to the last
> day, mostly your changes.  Before I start binary searching further, I
> was wondering if you knew right off the top of your head what it might
> be?

Yeah, that's totally broken right now since the applet uses a new dbus
interface that I haven't pushed down into NetworkManager quite yet.  I
spent most of the afternoon bogged down in figuring out how to use
GObject to do what I want it to do (really, just simple objects and
subclasses with overridden methods and additional member functions and
data).  Somebody needs to create a simple C++ -> GObject example that
demonstrates this.