OpenVPN support questions

Hi,

I have been trying the new openvpn support (0.2.0, ubuntu packages from
http://bootlab.org/~j/NetworkManager-breezy/), and have a few questions:

- My office VPN uses certificates, and username / pass authentication,
is this supported ?
- When openvpn is spawned, does it log what it is doing anywhere?

Basically I can't get the vpn working, and even starting NM with
--no-daemon doesn't appear to log anything from openvpn, so I'm not
exactly sure why it isn't connecting.

FWIW, the openvpn config file I got from the sysadmin looks like:

client
dev tap
proto udp
remote xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 1194
resolv-retry infinite
nobind
user  nobody
group nogroup
persist-key
persist-tun
ca   ca.crt
cert crispin-00.crt
key  crispin-00.key
auth-user-pass
ns-cert-type server
comp-lzo
verb 3

Crispin

[ Please CC me on any replies, I'm not subscribed to the list ]