Re: New --session-disable option
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Robert Love <rml novell com>
- Cc: networkmanager list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New --session-disable option
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:17:49 -0400
On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 13:45 -0400, Robert Love wrote:
> How is this different than --sm-disable, which is already supported?
Hmm, its not. Now that I know about this option, I shall revert my
patch. I'm assuming that argument internally disables any session
management calls transparently to the app? Seems a little bit opaque if
you just see session management code lying around.
] [Thread Prev