SyncScan algorithm

Thought I'd bring this up on the list as I can see that this may be applicable for NetworkManager...

Faster handoff between Wi-Fi networks promises near-seamless 802.11 roaming

Road warriors may no longer have to stay put in an airport lounge or Starbucks to access the high-speed Internet via an 802.11 Wi-Fi network. Thanks to software developed by two computer scientists at the University of California, San Diego, the time it takes to hand off from one Wi-Fi wireless network to the next can be dramatically shortened -- overcoming a major obstacle in Wi-Fi roaming.

Thanks for all the great work on NetworkManager!