Re: WPA and IEEE 802.1X support

Yep, WPA and various types of 802.1x are planned.  It looks like
wpa_supplicant is the best bet for now, however it has its problems WRT
NetworkManager:

1) It does its own WEP key storage
2) It does its own interface detection
3) It does its own link detection
4) Its a daemon

Unfortunately, it looks like we might have to engulf wpa_supplicant too,
like we've done DHCP.  All these little programs attempt to be
_everything_ (which of course, is what NetworkManager is :), what we
really need is a library for this stuff.  So we'll probably have to make
wpa_supplicant a library like dhcp and zeroconf stuff.

Dan