Re: Multiple backend files patch

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 14:43 +0100, Tom Parker wrote:
> Colin Walters wrote:
> > Erg, this entire setup is Evil and Wrong :)  The right way is to make
> > the backend into a noinst libtool library, use Automake conditionals.  I
> > just rewrote the code to do that.
>
> Gnome anon CVS servers have got the latest changes, so now able to test
> all of this! Couple of minor things:
> 1) NetworkManager{Debian,Redhat} still #include the .c backend files
> 2) All backends are built with the complete set of support files, as
> opposed to the ones they actually need.

Ok, looks pretty good, one bug:

+libnmbackend_la_SOURCES = ""

This should just be:

libnmbackend_la_SOURCES =

Make has no quotation format at all, thus "" is not the empty string.
(Yay for languages designed in 1960!)

The other bug was that the RedHat backend needed to include shvar.h now.

Anyways, I applied your patch with the above fixes, thanks!