Re: Ubuntu and NetworkManager 0.3.1-2

j bootlab org wrote:
i had the same problem here.
installing iputils-arping and creating a symlink ln -s /usr/sbin/arping /sbin/arping i am able to connect to wired and wireless networks. there is still an issue with dhcp, dhclient is still not called,...

You're using Ubuntu as well?

I did have arping installed, but no symlink. I added it, but so far no change.

Do you see anything in your panel's notification area? I don't see anything there with the new version.

interface worked OK, but I could never get a list of detected WAPs.

you might need the latest version of the orinoco driver
(if you use those) http://www.nongnu.org/orinoco/

ok, i'll have a look at that.

thanks for your help.

Dave