Re: libnautilus-private question

Am Dienstag, den 28.03.2006, 11:40 -0700 schrieb Travis Hansen:
> I'm trying to get access to the nautilus_file_get_existing() function
> which used to be part of libnautilus-private.so but this library file
> no longer exists with the 2.14 release.
>
> Is there any way I can get access to the function?

Why do you need it? IIRC the Novell guys also wanted sth. similar for
their file sharing service Nautilus extension. Plugins would be able to
get existing NautilusFileInfos which are just wrappers around
NautilusFile. Is that what you need? If so, the API change will have to
wait until 2.16.

If you still need the function NOW, you can always declare it in your
module without defining it. It will be picked up at runtime, but of
course you have no API/ABI stability guarantee.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>