Re: Mouse Gestures???

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 20:01 +0200, philipp beitz wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to control nautilus with mouse gestures (back and forward)
> the way opera and firefox does?

Checked nautilus-list archives. Found hints on using accessX module for
mouse gestures, but nothing tangible.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2001-May/msg00090.html

> ---
>
> Hold right button and move mouse left
> or.. hold right button and click left button
> ----
>
> Hold right button and move mouse right
> or.. hold left button then click right button

One of my friend used a application ( stroke it ) on win98, which
allowed for mouse gestures with windows explorer and more.

Rather interesting. I have to stick to keyboard, as i do not have a
ergonomic mouse :(

--
Ritesh Khadgaray
LinuX N Stuff