Nautilus Keeps Prompting for Authentication

I have a stale SMB server that Nautilus is constantly prompting for authentication to any time I try to connect to another SMB share (haven't tried it with other share types).

I've tried many things to remove this (deleting .gconf, metacity, grep'ing for the server name/ip), but with no success -- other than blowing my whole user directory away and starting over, or losing config settings that I don't particulary want to keep rebuilding.

Where can I modify the cached list of servers and why would Nautilus attempt to connect to a server I didn't specify? Is there a tool (I've tried gconf editor, found nothing under VFS or Nautilus for network server lists)?

I've had this happen when it opens the desktop too, which is even more annoying when popping up everytime you "refresh" the desktop.

Thanks

Jake