Re: LightScribe for CD Creator ?

Am Dienstag, den 03.01.2006, 07:47 -0600 schrieb Bob Marcum:
> What are the plans to include LightScribe functionality into CD Creator?

Maybe you could briefly describe how we are supposed to integrate this
functionality? While LightScribe [1] sounds interesting. I'm not sure
whether this technology is available for Linux yet. Nautilus definitly
will not include a CD labeling suite, maybe glabels [2] is a candidate
for LightScribe integration, which could then be launched with special
parameters which issue the startup of a wizard after burning the CD, if
the technology is available.

[1] http://www.lightscribe.com
[2] http://glabels.sourceforge.net/faq/

--