Re: possible optimization
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- Cc: Christian Kellner <gicmo xatom net>, "gnome-vfs-list gnome org" <gnome-vfs-list gnome org>, Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: possible optimization
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:34:41 +0100
fre, 24,.02.2006 kl. 07.08 -0500, skrev Luis Villa:
> On 2/24/06, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 10:52 +0100, Christian Kellner wrote:
> > > > Unfortunately the gnome-vfs patch adds a piece of API. Should we try to
> > > > get this into gnome 2.14? Opinions?
> > >
> > > I think the "API" change is simple enough to see that it doesn't break
> > > anything on the first look. Also 2.14 is like the speed-optimization
> > > release of GNOME so I guess that patch would fit into the release pretty
> > > well. I think we should try to push it ...
> > Yeah, its just an enumeration being extended, there is really no way
> > this will break any existing code.
> > What does the release team say?
> I agree with Christian- lets be aggressive on performance.
2/2 from me then.
] [Thread Prev