Re: [Patch] Interactive search (aka typeahead) enhancement patch
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Interactive search (aka typeahead) enhancement patch
- Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 19:06:34 +0100
On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 11:18 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 15:45 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > release-team: What this patch does is basically
> > a) Make typeahead in the nautilus icon and listview work anywhere in the
> > filename (and case-insensitivily).
> FYI, we got a lot of complaints for GtkFileChooser when typeahead
> matched strings in the middle of filenames, not just in the beginning.
> You may want to reconsider this :)
What exactly was the complaints?
Apart from the standard "you changed something, gnome sucks!".
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a war-weary sweet-toothed card sharp who knows the secret of the alien
invasion. She's a vivacious junkie socialite with only herself to blame. They
] [Thread Prev