Re: Nautilus extensions

> This siunds similar to how the klik project started http://klik.atekon.de/
>
> > We need to mask an entire folder to behave as a file (it's own icon,
> > changing double-click behavior, etc.), just like on MacOS X. Can it
> > be done? How? To what extent can it be applied?

The klik project sounds interesting, but it uses a single file, not a
folder. I believe it's quit simple to map this file to push a customized
icon and run like and application.

Anyway, the site directs me to something called AppDir, which sounds like
what we want. I'll surely take a look at it.

Thanks,
Leonardo