Re: Problem with popup menu cache system

Alexander Larsson wrote:

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 17:01 +0200, RUAUDEL Frédéric wrote:

I have a GUI config tool that allow a user to add new configuration. The configurations are stored into GConf and with the notification mechanism of GConf, my extension knows when new configs are added. Then it would be great that in the notification callback of the extension I can call a nautilus function to ask it to refresh the current selected menus.

That should work.

You means that should already works with the last version of nautilus, or the concept is ok and we have to develop it ? :)

begin:vcard
fn:Frederic RUAUDEL
n:RUAUDEL;Frederic
org:EMBL Grenoble Outstation;Computer & Network Team
email;internet:ruaudel embl fr
title:System Administrator
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1