Thumbnailers - Frame on image - FollowUp

Was talking to seb128 on #nautilus and realised I hadn't been clear about why we would like this, so here it is.

Klik (http://klik.atekon.de/) is a method of hosting an entire application in one file using the cramFS file system.
Note: There are some DNS problems try http://134.169.172.48/

We are looking at integrating Klik into gnome, the application icon is displayed using a thumbnailer,
The problem is nautilus draws a frame around the icon and there doesn't seem to be a way to prevent this behaviour

Some experiments with an icon
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/920/icons9nw.png

The frame makes the icon look like a doument not an application.

In KDE ThumbCreator there is already DrawFrame flag which prevents the frame from being drawn.

Would a patch to prevent the frame be acceptable.

Probono is the Klik lead you can reach him at #klik on irc.freenode.net

Thanks

Kiwi