Nautilus crash when I trying append new page to nautilus.

Hello everybody,I'm trying to hack Nautilus and add something in
nautilus file properties window.

I modified src/file-manager/fm-properties-window.c and add some
code to add a new page in Properties window.

But when I recompile and run it, it will crash when I choose Properties
menu.

What happend and what should I do? I can't figure out why it crash.

Here is my code:
static void
create_tags_page (FMPropertiesWindow *window)
{
        GtkWidget * vbox;

	vbox = create_page_with_vbox (window->details->notebook,
				      "OhLaLa");
}

static FMPropertiesWindow *
create_properties_window (StartupData *startup_data)
{
	if (should_show_permissions (window)) {
//		create_permissions_page (window);
                create_tags_page (windows);