Associating a volume icon with its contents

People demand unmount caps from within the target volume toplevel
directory, for instance for their server links or for their mounts. Do
you think we should call nautilus_file_set_volume/drive on the target
file in link_info_done from
libnautilus-private/nautilus-directory-async.c, and reference the target
file, or would you prefer a
nautilus_directory_[gs]et_enclosing_volume/drive API?

I'd go with the latter, since this allows us to distinguish between the
volume representation and its contents.

We could set_(enclosing_)volume upon changes in a to be written volume
monitor.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>