Re: [PATCH] eel shouldn't mess around with ATK internals
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] eel shouldn't mess around with ATK internals
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:17:53 +0200
On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 20:40 +0200, Christian Neumair wrote:
> eel seems to unref an object it never refed in
> eel_accessibility_set_up_label_widget_relation, which is bad. Check out
> atk_object_add_relationship for a clean implementation.
It does no such thing. atk_object_ref_relation_set() refs the return
value (like the name says) and atk_relation_new() clearly creates a ref,
so none of the unref:ed objects are wrong.
Anyway, i commited the patch since its somewhat cleaner, but I doubt it
fixed any bug.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a world-famous bohemian cyborg possessed of the uncanny powers of an
insect. She's a foxy Bolivian former first lady in the wrong place at the
wrong time. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev