Re: [patch] close icon in side pane is too big.

Hey Yang,

> They are in the attachment. the close icons is in deffirent size. the
> close icon in 'b-...' is bigger than which one in 's-..."

I see the difference, but I don't understand why you'd think that the b
icon is too big rather than the s icon being too small.
The sidebar is no menu, so it shouldn't use the menu-icon size but the
small toolbar size imho.
If you don't like the way that looks, you could go ahead and change the
size of the small toolbar icons. It should be possible to do so in the
gtkrc.

Take care!

David