Re: Viewable Root Window

Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> writes:

> You can either let nautilus control the desktop, or let another app
> draw the desktop. The combination of both just doesn't work.

Yes, I tried to get across that nautilus would still be in control. It
would be nice with an option for either nautilus to copy what is being
sent to rootwin (being transparent) or for a target to draw on the
nautilus rootwin, f.ex mplayer -nautilus-rootwin foo.mkv.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m