Re: Fw: Perceived Software Quality Survey (PESQUS) for GNOME

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 02:44:09PM +0100, cyrille bollu aweurope be wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is this a SPAM?
> <snip>

I filled it out, it seems legit to me.  It's coming from a .edu and it's
being conducted from the computing sector of a university, probably one
contemplating switching from one desktop to another (GNOME)... So I
filled it out and made GNOME look good ;-)

I guess it's up to your own discretion as to whether or not you think
it's legit.