Re: Temporarily open folders on drag-and-drop

Le samedi 31 décembre 2005 à 15:39 +0100, Kristoffer Lundén a écrit :
> So, I've often of late come to think that it would be excellent if
> hovering over the folder let me access the subfolders too. Simplest
> case would of course be to actually open the folders after a little
> hovering. Spatial Nautilus in list mode does this but that is a
> special case as it doesn't open tons of windows. And what do we do
> with those windows afterwards? Close or leave? More importantly, I'd
> really like for this to work on the desktop, which I don't want to run
> in list mode even if it is possible (is it? =).

Seems a good idea to me. When I drag a file over a folder and wait a few
seconds (or less) the folder should open in the same windows (browser
mode, don't like spacial mode). And if we are not in a nautilus windows
(desktop) a window should popup.

Xavier Claessens.