Re: The icon to use for smb mounted volumes

On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 17:05 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Installing Tango I noticed that mounted SMB volumes are using the
> gnome-mime-x-directory-smb-share named icon.
> Is it the proper named icon? Or should Nautilus use instead
> gnome-fs-smb??

Well, that is the type of the file, and Nautilus picks the icon for this
file just the same way as it does for any other file.

He's a genetically engineered sweet-toothed assassin on a search for his
missing sister. She's a beautiful communist mercenary with someone else's
memories. They fight crime!