Re: The icon to use for smb mounted volumes
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: The icon to use for smb mounted volumes
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:45:46 +0100
On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 17:05 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Installing Tango I noticed that mounted SMB volumes are using the
> gnome-mime-x-directory-smb-share named icon.
> Is it the proper named icon? Or should Nautilus use instead
Well, that is the type of the file, and Nautilus picks the icon for this
file just the same way as it does for any other file.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a genetically engineered sweet-toothed assassin on a search for his
missing sister. She's a beautiful communist mercenary with someone else's
memories. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev