Re: Patch for #317962 - pathbar should not show [home][Home]
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Patch for #317962 - pathbar should not show [home][Home]
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:34:04 +0100
On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 12:12 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> A while ago I committed a patch to GTK+ so that the file chooser won't
> show [/][home][Home] in the path bar. I had a similar patch for
> Nautilus, so that its path bar and places item will show just the name
> of the user's home directory.
> The patch is in bug #317962. Is it OK to commit? I think it would be
> good to show the same names everywhere.
Looks good to commit.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a maverick devious hairdresser living undercover at Ringling Bros.
Circus. She's a supernatural winged mermaid from out of town. They fight
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next