Re: random background patterns in spatial view

Am Sonntag, den 13.03.2005, 02:04 +0100 schrieb Andreas Nilsson:
> Slightly offtopic, I start out by taking the opportunity to mention that
> I'm currently working hard in my spare time to make all emblems
> scalable, allowing them to be used as watermarking images.

Excellent! What's the current status on this?

>  From the top of my head, wouldn't it be nice if the pattern/color of a
> folder could work together with the assigned emblem, like red for
> urgent, pink for favorite etc?

Yeah, there is a bug report proposing to replace emblems/patterns/colors
with a keyword/tag mechanism, which provides intuitive descriptions
("Web", "Secure", etc.). Of course, we could even auto-add some of these
tags to newly-created ssh connections and take care that they are
propagated to all child folders.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>