Re: [PATCH] Bind "escape" in temporary showing location entry to hiding of location bar
- From: Martin Wehner <martin wehner gmail com>
- To: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Bind "escape" in temporary showing location entry to hiding of location bar
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 09:14:07 +0200
I think it reasonably intuitive to switch back to the patch bar if
escape is pressed (I tried to do that the other day - it's really what
you'd expect to happen). And as Manny pointed out, it restores the
original location if only the location bar is used (and kind of does
when using the path bar, but you have to press Ctrl+L again).
I'm not entirely sure if that's a UI freeze break or not, but since it's
not relevant for screenshots and not documented anywhere I guess it's
not. So feel free to commit.
] [Thread Prev