Re: worst dialog ever

Ok, I don't feel great about this, because I don't quite get the
original intention of the check and don't know what cases exactly it
tries to avoid.
However, the docbook example illustrates that there are perfectly
legitimate cases where the application for the sniffed mime type will
always be different from the app for the guessed mime type. I mean,
that's pretty much the point of subclassing mime types. So you can't use
Nautilus to launch these files right now (as Luis vividly pointed out),
which is pretty much unacceptable.
Your patch seems true to the spirit of the original idea behind the
check, so please make it respect the warn_on_mismatch flag and commit.

Thanks,
Martin