Re: [PATCH] Add Internet Explorer-like keybindings
- From: Martin Wehner <martin wehner gmail com>
- To: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add Internet Explorer-like keybindings
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 21:24:37 +0200
On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 01:06 +0200, Christian Neumair wrote:
> Sorry, but bug 305252  is nearly unquotable, since it consists of
> very very long rants.
Boy, what a rant. That has to be the longest comment in the history of
> The purpose of the patch should be obvious.
>  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=305252
The patch looks fine. But (Shift-)F6 is taken for navigating in paned
windows, so we can't override it. (The browser with sidebar is a paned
window, it doesn't work in that configuration for example).
I'm fine with the addition of F5 for reload though, as it'll help people
used to Explorer or Konqi. But it's an UI change, so you'll have to get
it by the release team if you want to have it in 2.12.
] [Thread Prev