Re: Nautilus and Applications

On Mon, 2005-11-04 at 01:28 +0200, Pere Gnome wrote:
> I've installed Ubuntu Hoary with Gnome 2.10
>
> I'll see the menus configuracoin on Nautilus, so I try to open the
> applications:/// , but I'm getting an error continously.
>
> I get te same error with Preferences:/// but no with Computer:///
>
> Any Idea?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Pere

GNOME 2.12 has moved to a new freedesktop menu specification, and the
old applications:/// methods was therefore completely broken. There
currently is no GNOME way to graphically edit the menus, you can use the
command line, or try one of the many optional editors that are starting
to spring up.

Cheers,
Ryan