- From: Diego Gonzalez <diego pemas net>
- To: Nautilus List <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: NautilusMetadata
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:18:05 +0200
Is there any reason to keep all the nautilus metadata related functionality using Bonobo.
Can i remove the bonobo use from those objets and turn them normal GObjects?
I have been looking at it and this is what i will try:
1) Remove all the bonobo usage from nautilus-metafile.c and nautilus-metafile-factory.c
2) Remove all the monitor classes related to metadata and convert the NautilusMetafile to emit signals instead
3) Remove nautilus-directory-metafile and adapt all the classes to call directly the nautilus_metafile methods.
I think i can have this working in a couple of weeks if there is interest in it.
] [Thread Prev