Re: New Ubuntu release changes spatial mode

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 09:10 +0200, Oskar Rubinstein wrote:
> There is a lot of discussion going on atm with the
> decision to change spatial mode of nautilus for the
> new Ubuntu release scheduled later this week.
>
> The change is to close the folders by default while
> browsing.
>
> Discussion is going on at bugzilla and the Ubuntu
> devel mailing list:

This change was a decision of the Ubuntu developers, and is not planned
upstream. This mode will never be the default in the upstream version,
although it if turns out well we might want it as an option.

Please take all discussion about this to the relevant ubuntu
lists/forums.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a superhumanly strong coffee-fuelled cat burglar with a robot buddy named
Sparky. She's a sharp-shooting streetsmart cab driver from a family of eight
older brothers. They fight crime!