Re: cvs emblems

On Son, 2004-09-19 at 01:11 -0400, Curtis Hovey wrote:
> Nautilus has had CVS status emblems for some time now.  Is there a view/
> feature that used them?  Are we waiting for a some bored hacker to use
> them in a nautilus extension?  Is there plans to provide a view that
> supersedes Apothecary?

Dave Camp started a version control system extension for Nautilus some
months ago, the reference implementation for Nautilus extensions. IIRC
it's far from feature complete but it'd be a good starting point, for
sure. You can have a look at it, it's in gnome cvs, module nautilus-vcs.
--
Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch>