Nautilus 2.2.1

We are using autofs and also LDAP to have the user filesystem follow
them across the network.    I have been having a problem with nautilus
for sometime.   The autofs is set for the file system /u2/acct, then
under LDAP we mount the corresponding departments directory.

The problem I am having is that Nautilus wants to mount every directory
under /u2/acct, instead of just the departments.

For example:  When the first person of the day launches their file
manager, the automounter is passwd a * from nautilus.  Then because of
the * LDAP mounts every entry under /u2/acct.

Suggestions/ Solutions??   Anything Please.  <grin>