Re: gnome-file-types-properties confusion

Kotrla Vitezslav wrote:

I'd gladly appreciate link to some explanation or tutorial I could have missed. Also
thanks for any tips or insightful explanations. I take care of multiple Gnome computers
and I just have to explain people why this doesn't work :-(

Vitezslav Kotrla

I had a fight with it and wrote about it here:
http://linux.seindal.dk/item8.html

I explains how you can add your own mime-types in a way nautilus understands. Once that is done, you can associate applications in the usual fashion.

--
René Seindal (rene seindal dk)
Seindal Consult