Re: volume keys switching Nautilus theme

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 08:38, Kotrla Vitezslav wrote:
> After last apt-get update I got this confusing behavior of keyboard shortcuts:
>
> Keys defined for volume up, volume down and mute do not
> control respective sound properties, but panel and Nautilus start
> changing theme to some simple Default theme, Nautilus icons are
> lost, then after some moments theme gets back and also proper icons
> are restored. I just look like multimedia keys behave as a kind of theme
> switching keys.
>
> Any tips or hints what could went wrong? Should I report Debian bug
> or report upstream?

It sounds like the gnome-settings-daemon crashes when you press the
keys. File a bug against the control-center.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a leather-clad skateboarding waffle chef possessed of the uncanny powers
of an insect. She's a cold-hearted snooty detective with an MBA from Harvard.
They fight crime!