Ctrl+F

Hello all,

I discovered that my Nautilus 2.8.1 pops up a textfield when I press Ctrl+F. I'm inclined to think this is some kind of search function; but if it is it sure doesn't work (at least it doesn't do anything as far as I can tell).

I've quickly scanned the documentation and bugzilla, and only came up with bugs #132475 and #115926. No information about what Ctrl+F is supposed to do!

So that's why I'm asking you guys. =) Should I file a bug?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

   == Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==